Time-it's our most valuable resource. It doesn't discriminate at all, does it? We're all given exactly the same number of hours and minutes in a day, AND the freedom to choose the ways in which we will use this intangible resource.
So, how DO you spend this daily gift? Are you a creature of habit who follows a set routine every day, or do you just go with the flow (or the torrent)? Do you often feel as if there just aren't enough hours in the day?
10 Tips For Managing Your Time More Efficiently:
1. Get 6-8 hours of sleep every night, eat healthily and exercise regularly
2. Acknowledge the benefits of using your time more efficiently
3. Know your priorities and be prepared to plan ahead
4. Make a list of the daily tasks required
5. Know when you are most productive and decide to do the most important tasks first
6. Be consistent
7. Work in intervals of 45- 60 minutes, taking regular 5-10 minute breaks
8. Ignore distractions
9. Measure your progress
10.Plan to have some fun
Appreciate the gift of Time. In life, we only really appreciate something when we lose it.
Copyright Untapped Potential 2020 | Life Coaching Somerset West | email@example.com | 082 895 3885
Developed & maintained by Smashing.